Cowpuncher's News

 I made a game that is a western rpg called "Cowpunchers". It is available on Lulu as print on demand for $11 and as a PDF on DriveThruRPG for $3.50. I released it under the OGL with the hopes that others may try and make adventures and supplements for it. Currently I am working on two supplements. Something similar to "1001 Characters" like Traveller has and the other is an adventure anthology with some optional rules and more weapons for the game.

If you want to make your own supplement and sell, please do! I made this logo that you can slap on your product.

Creative Commons License
Compatible with Cowpunchers by The Basic Expert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://www.thebasicexpert.com/2022/05/cowpunchers-news.html.

I'd love to see what other people make. I plan on making an official SRD with the barebones rules eventually. But for the moment if you own the game I have no problem with you making content for it.

Comments